Monday, October 18, 2010

Experimenting


I am still continuing to research this life of Natural Hair. I have found lots of interesting facts and recipes. One of my favorite blogs to visit is MopTop Maven. She has a conditioner recipe that I tried last night which is suppose to help with dry hair. 1 avocado, 1 can of coconut milk, 2 tablespoons of raw honey, 2 tablespoons of favorite oil (I used cocunut oil) and I added about 2 tablespoons of Suave Rosemary and Mint conditioner. I let it set on my hair for about 1 hour. I had lots left over, which I stored in the refrigerator. My results....my hair was soft and had lots of mositure. For sleep, I added my leave in conditioner ( Ganier Leave-In) and put my hair in 2 strand twist bantu knots. This morning my hair was soft and still full of moisture.



I am proud to say I can do a puff now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So cute :0)


Next thought...protective styles for the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment