Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Soft and Fluffy










My last thought was to try a roller set. I didn't exactly try it, but I had an eventful weekend of playing in my natural hair that ended up looking like a roller set.




I decided to trim my ends....Dec 10 (see side pic) my thought was to trim, but that wasn't what I got. The stylist actually cut about what seemed 2 inches off which set me back about a month or two on my hair growth. This thought left me very nervous about cutting my ends. I knew I needed to cut them to trigger some growth, but I didn't want a lot cut off.









My aunt found a stylist to cut her natural hair in to the inverted bob, which came out really cute, but I didn't want to cut "all" of my hair just to get a cute cut. That was part of my frustration while it was permed to find the perfect cut. So I decided to just clip the ends.





This is the first process I took the first day: Shampoo/Condition with Alma Botanical (still loving it),CHI Silk Infusion.








I used a flat iron to straighten my hair...I should be in the 60's. My step son said I look like Beyonce in Dreamgirls :/.








After this first process, I thought my hair was super huge and would not last me walking out my house to my vehicle, so I wet my hair back to coily.





The next morning, I still wanted to do something with my hair, so I did the first process again, but I let my aunt use her flat iron and she did a MUCH better job.







































The salon of choice was Hair Cuttery with Syliva. I thought she did a great job. Now what do I do? I have worn my hair it it's coily state for 8 months now and I don't know how to act with straight hair!!!!!




























I decided to two strand twist sections of my hair and put a little Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk on the ends, pinned curled the twist, wrapped with a scarf and then off to bed in hopes of a cute do for the week.








TADAHHHHH! I love it!!! Its so soft and fluffy! I put a little Shea Moisture Curl Enhancement Smoothie and a head band.








The question is, how long will it last?




As as review, comparing my trim from Dec 10 to April 11, I have had alot of hair growth. I will probably get my hair trimmed again for my 1 year mark in Aug 11.





NEXT THOUGHT: Still thinking of summer hair care.

No comments:

Post a Comment