Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Product

During my research on natural hair, I found out there are lots of products out there that gravitate to going natural. I said I didn't want to be "a product junkie", but in order to know what works for your hair and what doesn't, being "a product junkie" really isn't that bad, expensive, but not bad.

My first products to use was the Deep Conditioner by Shea Moisture. This past weekend I went to one of my favorite stores "Target" to find a new product. Keeping with the same line, I decided to try the Curl Enhancing Smoothie by Shea Moisture. I shampooed and conditioned with Herbal Essence Hello Hydration (my new love) and then used the Curl Smoothie. My hair felt greasy after applying, but as it dried, by natrual hair curled to nice soft curls, while my permed ends where straight. Through out the day, I was very pleased with the results. The next morning, I used a spray bottle with water to bring it back to life, and the results were still pleasing.

I will keep the Shea Moisture products in mind.

Next thought....BC day is getting closer, I think I may do it this time.

Oh yeah! I think the hubs is enjoying going through this transition with me! No complaints yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment