Thursday, July 15, 2010

Date Set

I set the date for the BIG CHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took some time out today to make my appointment. After thinking for a couple of days, I decided to go with Bamboo Salon. Not sure why put I knew I had to just make the decision. It took me about 30 minutes just to find the salon, that was tucked back in a lil whole of an apartment building off Main Street. After having a co-worker they to google map me, I decided to call the salon for the directions. Talking to the person that answer, giving me what I know now as good directions, I still couldn't find it. I know I can follow directions, but for some reason it was not becoming clear. So I called again. I was told to pull in the drive way that workers were cutting trees. Now earlier I saw this parking lot, but like I said it was tucked away in a lil whole of an apartment building. As I drove closer, two ladies where standing outside, waving me down :-). I parked and was greeted by to ladies that showed me the way. At this moment, I am so giggly (is that really a word...giggly) with excitment, I started to get nervous. This is an apartment building, what could be waiting for me on the other side of this door?

As I walked in the salon, it was very inviting, each stylist had their own room, african art on the walls, calming music playing and of course a suttle scent. I told the lady I was interested in cutting my hair. She asked was I going natural, with a big smile, I said YES!

Now, a few post ago I mentioned I was following the almanac to cut my hair. I have been using two websites for dates. Farmers Almanac and the Old Farmers Almanac. Not sure which is right, but one of them listed this Saturday for the day to cut hair.

THE BIG CHOP...Saturday, July 17.


Next thought....still wondering how the husband will react.

No comments:

Post a Comment